The next session is also available, would you like to upgrade to a double session for only £10 more?
The next session is also available, would you like to upgrade to a Family Pass Double Session for only £40 more?
Top five experience gifts for him and her this Christmas
10th December 2018
With Christmas fast approaching the countdown has begun; soon you’ll be feasting on delicious mince pies, having a glass (or two!) of warm mulled wine and getting out that box of decorations ready to transform your home, but most importantly you’ll be thinking about what to buy your loved ones. Forget those gifts you’ve given time and time again (socks, cosmetics, you know the ones) and choose something that is a little out of the ordinary. Experience gifts are perfect catering for different tastes and budgets, while creating unforgettable memories. We’ve done our research and rounded up five of the best budget-friendly experiences (filtered by price) that would make a stand-out gift:
5. A one-night hotel stay with dinner and fizz for two – from £139 Ideal for your parents or a couple close to your heart, treat them to a relaxing retreat in a hotel of your choice for a night’s stay. This getaway provides an escape from everyday life offering a way to relax and spend quality time together. Throw in a meal and a bottle of fizz to make it that extra special.
4. Silverstone Ferrari Thrill – from £99.00 The perfect gift for any car fanatic and thrill seeker is this fast and furious Ferrari experience at the famous Silverstone track in Northamptonshire. Slip behind the wheel of a Ferrari F430 Coupe and power round three laps of the Gran Prix circuit. This hair-raising gift is bound to fuel plenty of excitement!
3. Spa/Salon Treatments – from £29.00 For those who never have any time for themselves and are always on-the-go, allow them to unwind with a pampering salon or spa treatment. There a multitude of treatments to choose from at affordable prices such as a new set of nails, lash extensions to massages or opt for something a little steeper such as a lavish spa day. Whatever budget, there is something to suit any lady and man in your life!
2. Indoor Skydiving – from £29.00 – £49.00 So jumping out of a plane might not be everyone’s idea of a good Christmas gift, but what about Indoor Skydiving? This simulated activity really makes you feel like you’re flying while you float and freefall on a smooth cushion of air. iFLY is one company offering this fun experience with centres across Manchester, Basingstoke and Milton Keynes. Know someone who is up for the challenge? Then this gift will blow them away!
1. Aqua Parcs Gift Voucher – £20.00 Saving the best for last (biased of course), we couldn’t write this blog without plugging our own experience, and at such great value you get a lot for your money. This super fun activity involves jumping, bouncing and simply having fun on an inflatable obstacle course set on a stunning lake in Milton Keynes. An adventure on water, practically everyone can have a go, as long as they are over six years and can swim 25m unaided. For anyone looking to go wild on the water (don’t forget yourself too!) then purchase a gift voucher here. Alternatively, the Aqua Parcs team will be next to the Santa’s grotto at Centre:MK shopping centre, so pop along and say hi!