The next session is also available, would you like to upgrade to a double session for only £10 more?
The next session is also available, would you like to upgrade to a Family Pass Double Session for only £40 more?
Top reasons why you should visit Aqua Parcs
5th February 2019
If you’ve never been to a water park before or always envisaged what it would be like to take on Total Wipeout, then Aqua Parcs could be just for you. If you can swim and are over the age of six, then there is no reason why you shouldn’t give it a go. But just incase you need some persuading, here’s why you should join in the fun:
1. You’ll let go of your inhibitions At Aqua Parcs, you will literally let yourself go. It’s the only way to really experience the course and join in on the adventure with everyone else. It’s likely you won’t feel like yourself but that’s ok with us if it’s ok with you?
2. You’ll tackle the thrills of over 30 obstacles Over 30 obstacles? Yep, you read correctly. Our action-packed course is simply colossal with The Temple, Bypass, Moon Jump, Wave Rider, The Narrows, Ninja Jump, Whirlpool, Overpass, plus many more! But you’ll have to visit the park to find out what they are.
3. You’ll feel like you’ve had a good workout While having fun, you won’t realise how much you’ll be using your body to get round the course. You might feel a little achy and tired afterwards, but the endorphins will make you feel great.
4. You’ll get soaked, but it doesn’t matter It goes without saying that you will be drenched from head-to-toe, but not from getting caught out in the rain or your morning shower. We are a water park, so embrace the water and get wet!
5. You’ll create memories with your friends and family By sharing the experience with your friends or family you’ll create an unforgettable memory. Make sure you capture it with a pic before or after in your fancy Aqua Parc wetsuits!
6. Your kids will be entertained…and exhausted! If you are stuck for something to keep your kids entertained in the holidays, then we can help. Not only will they have plenty of fun, but it is quite likely they will be exhausted and want an early night, allowing you to have some free time to yourself.
7. You’ll forget your age
Age is just a number and at Aqua Parcs it won’t mean a thing. Bring out your inner child and embrace the slips, falls and thrills that will make you giggle to your heart’s content.
8. You’ll laugh…a lot! Most importantly, Aqua Parcs is fun, and is guaranteed to make you laugh. Whether you are doing it alone, with friends, work colleagues or family we promise you’ll have a whale of a time.